Prestashop Auto Create Coupon Module
You can automatically define coupons for orders placed on your site or for new members.
Automatic coupon identification to the user for each order.
Automatic coupon identification for users who comment.
Defining coupons for every user who is a member of the site for the first time
- You can define different coupons that you can create for each order. You can change these coupons according to the basket amount. For example, you can define a different coupon for an order with a basket amount of 100, and a different coupon for a basket amount of 200.
- For these coupons, you can set the minimum basket amount and define the coupons in the basket if it is more than that order amount.
- You can determine the valid day for your coupons and determine the usage period of each coupon.
- You can define coupons according to the score given to the user who commented.
- After each coupon is defined in the system, it can automatically send an e-mail to the customer so that the customer can be informed about the coupons.
- You can do this automatically with cron and you can access the log records in the cron detail section.
- Statistics about coupons have been created on the main page, so you can see how many times each coupon has been used and take quick action.